- Mental Health and Nutrient Therapy - Practically Healthy Life Show
- Multivitamins: Learn How to Choose a GOOD, Quality Product - Practically Healthy Life Show
- Helping clients, naturally - Buffalo Business First
- Naturopathic Treatment of Crohn's Disease - NDNR
- Crohn's Specific Food Plan (page 20) - NDNR
- Alternative Therapies for Crohn's Disease - everydayhealth.com
- Nutrition Tips for Busy Moms - SheKnows.com
Prickly lettuce (Lactuca serriola) seems like a nuisance weed with it's spiked leaves and stems, but the dried milky sap produces pain relief similar to a weak opium, without any of the gastrointestinal symptoms or addiction.